1. According to the Farrell article, which species would be most suitable for leasing taps for syrup productionfrom a landowner's perspective?
2. Which of these states has a program that can offer reduction in property taxes to landowners that utilize their woodland for maple syrup production?
3. According to the article by Dubeau et al., piece-rates may have adverse effects on worker behavior by:
4. The Dubeau et al. study found a weak relationship between lack of crop tree visibility and ETC. This may be explained by:
5. The results of the Parrott et al. study suggest:
6. Which of the following was found to be a result in the Parrott et al. study of midstory removal?
7. Madec et al. observed that most of the seedling establishment occurred during the first couple of years after scarification because:
8. The results of the Madec et al. study suggest which long-term consequence of this silvicultural approach in boreal lichen woodlands?
9. What factor was not found to influence growth of American chestnut on reclaimed minelands in the Gilland and McCarthy study?
10. Gilland and McCarthy found which of the following relative to vegetative cover classes in their study?