1. Which harvest method and trail spacing combination in the Benjamin et al. study achieved the least crop tree loss, but also resulted in the highest production costs?
2. Based on the results of the study by Benjamin et al, which of the following statements related to retention of downed woody material postharvest is true?
3. As noted in the article by Ward, the Second Law of Oak Silviculture relates to:
4. In his study Ward found that precommercial crop tree release increases upper canopy persistence:
5. In the Catron et al. analysis, energywood stumpage price had the largest effect on land expectation value in which product scenario?
6. In addition to addressing energy-related concerns, which of the following is identified by Catron et al. as a potential benefit from woody bioenergy markets?
7. According to the article by Haugen and Ostry, the highest level of impact from shoot blight is expected when:
8. Which of the following statements about red pine management is not true according to Haugen and Ostry?
9. As described by Schnur et al. the Conservation Awareness Index (CAI) asks respondents about their knowledge of and experience with:
10. In the comparative analysis of conservation awareness of random respondents between New York and Massachusetts by Schnur et al., which state exhibited lower levels of awareness?