1. Man et al. concluded that which of two forms of northern white-cedar regeneration, layering and seed origin, is more shade tolerant?
2. As discussed by Man et al., northern white-cedar layers generally have higher survival rates than seedlings, especially in dry conditions, due to:
3. Bagdon and Kilgore found that of the 921 parcels enrolled in the Minnesota 2c Managed Forest Lands (2c) program in 2009, what percentage of these parcels would have received a larger financial benefit by instead enrolling in the Minnesota Sustainable Forest Incentive Act (SFIA) program?
4. The Bagdon and Kilgore analysis found that parcels located within 5 miles from an incorporated city were what percent less likely to be enrolled in the SFIA program as compared to the 2c program?
5. Which types of contacts were prominent as influentials in the egocentric networks of private woodland owners in Massachusetts sampled by Kittredge et al.?
6. When asked about satisfaction with their decision, landowner participants in the Kittredge et al. study indicated dissatisfaction 50% of the time when the participant had a:
7. In the Russell et al. study, there was a trend of ____ bias as species site index increased when using Forest Vegetation Simulator-Northeast variant to predict the change in plot-level basal area.
8. Russell et al. conclude that efforts in model reengineering, as opposedto calibrating existing model predictions or refitting models of a similar form:
9. What was the disadvantage to the paired bidding methodology used by Brown et al. for the reserve price treatment?
10. From the reserve price treatment experiment, Brown et al. concluded that: