1. As one measure of branch character, Hagemann et al., used the ASIX-Index, defined by Struck and Dohrenbusch (2000) as:
2. Which of the following statements from Hagemann et al
. is correct?
3. According to Hagemann et al., for which purpose can the modified quality index (mQI) be used by forest practitioners?
4. In a study by Anderson and Bolstad, which of the following were not important variables in estimating forest biomass when all plots are combined?
5. According to Anderson and Bolstad, which of the following statements is true when considering the timing of LiDAR data collection?
6. According to the study by Oblinger et al., damage to red pine due to Diplodia pinea is
7. Which of these diseases was not discussed in Oblinger et al.?
8. What silvicultural approach proposed by Oblinger et al. could potentially decrease availability of Diplodia pineainoculum in red pine stands?
9. In a study of sugar maple growth by Duchesne et al., at equivalent stem densities, American beech saplings initially had a basal area approximately how many times higher than sugar maple saplings?
10. In the study by Duchesne et al., where were the effects of lime application found to be less important?