1. Allen et al. suggest what treatment to minimize mortality or degrade to the residual timber resource by populations of insects able to build up in stands following disturbance that results in many damaged and weakened trees?
2. Allen et al. found that most of the damage to windthrown and residual cherry did not occur until 1-2 years following the storm. What do they posit as the major reason for this?
3. Two years after outplanting Steele et al. found which oak species had the greatest height increment?
4. Steele et al. found that, although only nominally different, what vegetation management treatment produced the best growth of all species of artificial regeneration?
5. To isolate the effect of the herbicide treatment on control of root sprouts around individual trees, Kochenderfer et al. selected trees for their study that were a minimum of:
6. As discussed by Kochenderfer et al. the cut-stump treatment is most effective where:
7. Which of the following statements correctly represents the general finding of the Parrott et al. study?
8. Parrott et al. found that the soil scarification treatment increased establishment of which light-seeded species?
9. Brooks et al. defined merchantable weight as:
10. Brooks et al. suggest caution in applying the new equations, as the models are tested only for the: