1. On the National Water Quality Inventory report, what is silviculture ranked as a source of impairment on river, lakes, and streams?
2. Studies have shown that the percentage of compliance on state Best Management Practices is _______?
3. Stated during the Administrative and Regulatory Panel, the percentage of point-source pollution in waterways 40 years ago was ______ and today it is _________?
4. In New York City, the estimated cost of a filtration system for clean water was between $8 and $10 billion. What was the estimated cost of investing in the Catskills Watershed for clean water?
5. The Ninth Circuit court ruled that stormwater discharge from forest roads is a form of point-source pollution because_________.
6. When first introduced, Best Management Practices were not successful due to__________
7. The watershed study conducted by Weyerhauser found that managed forests and harvesting made water turbidity during the winter_________.
8. According to studies carried out in the southeast, what time period after harvest are most of the effects of harvest activities on water quality seen?
9. What forest practice did studies on forest management and water quality from the 1980s determine had the largest potential to impact sediment loads in streams?
10. In the closing remarks, Dave Tenny stated that Best Management Practices have improved water quality by______.