Connect with more than 1,500 forestry and natural resource professionals at the premier event for forest management.
Be an Exhibitor and Receive a Host of Benefits!
- Create visibility and awareness
- Launch and demonstrate your products and services
- Generate excitement about your existing products and services
- Make one-on-one business contacts with decision makers and future leaders
- Enhance existing business relationships
- Educate qualified consumers about your products through scheduled presentations
Who attends? This event will include forestry and natural resource professionals from all across North American and the Asia-Pacific Rim. Attendees are mid- and upper-level forest and land managers from corporations and government agencies. They are consultants, educators, researchers, students, and field foresters; and they are seeking information about the most effective techniques, services, instruments, and technologies used in forestry today.
Booth Fee includes:
- 10' x 10' booth with draped supports
- Aisle maintenance
- 24-hour perimeter security (including setup and tear-down)
- Booth identification sign (44" x 7')
- Virtual Exhibit Hall on SAF's website with hyperlink to your organization's website
- Discount hotel rates
- Several breaks and cash lunches in the Exhibit Hall
2010 Exhibitors — 2010 Expo Hall sold out more than 100 booths.
To exhibit: Contact Scott Oser, Advertising Director, 5400 Grosvenor Lane, Bethesda, MD 20814-2198; (866) 897-8720, ext. 201; fax (301) 897-3690; firstname.lastname@example.org.