1. According to the analysis by Baker et al., if dwarf mistletoe is present on an FIA plot, there is a 67% chance that dwarf mistletoe is present in a stand within 0.5 mi. and if dwarf mistletoe is not recorded on an FIA plot, only 26% of nearby stands are likely to be infested. This finding suggests that:
2. In order to better estimate the incidence of dwarf mistletoe in black spruce stands when using FIA data, Baker et al. recommend considering an FIA plot to be infested if:
3. Which of the following correctly describes a harvest simulation scenario used in the study by Locher et al.?
4. Locher et al. concluded that achieving an even representation of aspen in multiple age classes and habitat types would likely result in an increase in the amount of ruffed grouse drumming habitat because:
5. According to the article by Hanavan et al., the peach bark beetle carves overwintering niches between the bark and cambium in what shape?
6. Hanavan et al. found gum spot densities caused by peach bark beetle on black cherries to be highest where?
7. Pinna et al.'s study determined competition from herbaceous vegetation was found to influence the height to diameter ratio for which species?
8. In the Pinna et al. study, what was found not to be the key factor impacting the growth of planted seedlings?
9. In the study by Wu et al., which of the following is not an influential factor of determining the number of machines in each function of a balanced harvesting system?
10. Which of the following is not a benefit provided by a web-based decision support system for analyzing timber harvesting costs and productivity according to Wu et al.,?